We Always Educate & Mention Transparency with our Valuable client , we know Upvc Machinery Industry is Very much Competitive & Most of the company Selling Machine on Very Low price even very very Low Standard Machine , even they do not have any Knowledge about Technical & upvc Production Knowledge About Machine , we found Many people just Misguide by them , A Standard & Professional Company Always Mentions Documentation Believe on Client Satisfaction ,
You Can’t Just Start Upvc Windows Production if you have only Upvc Windows & Door Fabrication Standard Machine, Like Cutting Machine, Welding Machine, Copy Router or Lock Hole, Drain Slot, Corner Cleaning Machine, V-Cutting Machine, End Milling & Gleazing Bead Machine .You Must required Below Equipment’s For Final Upvc Windows Production.
1. Please be informed that in short you must arrange 4 pole MCB with power is required near machine along with Pneumatic outlet compatible with 8mm PU pipe.
2. Please ensure that there is 3 phase power supply available at the factory. For the machines against which the MCB capacity need to calculate on power rating, you will need to put a 4 Core Cable wire (3 wires for 3 phases and one wire for the Neutral/Earthing connection) the diameter of the wires should be not less than 2.5 mm.
3. Please note that you will need to have Compressed Air supply ready when you are installing the machines. For this, you would require to an installed compressor capable of delivering an extra 100 LPM than the combined air rating of machine of Compressed Air at 10 – 12 bars pressure so that 7-8 bars working pressure is available for operating our machines.
4. You will also have to install a compressed Air Dryer unit along with the Compressor. This is necessary to separate the entry of moisture in the moving pneumatic components of the machinery and thereby ensuring trouble free performance and longevity of these components of the machinery.
5. Compressed Air pipeline will need to be installed at your premises to supply compressed air to the various machines and worktables. There should be suitable outlet points at a height of three feet from floor level for the compressed air, placed as per the layout of the plant, so that the machines can be connected to the same. The outlet points should be fitted with lever operated Ball Valves for starting and stopping the air supply to the machine.
6. We recommend a Servo Control Panel / Voltage Stabilizer of capacity equal to the sanctioned load for your factory. This is essential to protect damage to the electrical parts of the machinery due to current surges and voltage fluctuations. Please go in for a Servo Panel which has control of individual phases and that automatically switches off the supply in case of failure of even one phase out of the three incoming phases. It should have suitable voltage range as per the locality and delay time and switching control.
7. We suggest that you have an electrician check the electrical wiring at the factory for continuity, insulation quality and ensure that the connections are properly done. Also, the electrician should ensure that the respective phases are connected to phase and the Neutral is connected to the Neutral connection in the Main Switch. Please also check the Earthing for the entire factory and at every power outlet point for Continuity.
8. We request you to have available your electrician at the time of installation and commissioning of the machines at your factory so any issue arising out of power supply can be handled by him. 9. Please note that you will have to get the machines unloaded from the Container / Truck at your end and then make arrangement for placing the machines at their designated places as per the lay out plan. Please note that you should under no circumstances unpack the machine without the presence of our Engineers. In case you receive the machines with apparent transit damage, please inform us immediately.
10. You will need to have enough electrical cables and pneumatic flexible pipes with appropriately sized connectors / reducers to connect the machines to the electrical and pneumatic outlets. 11. Machine operators should be recruited before the installation work so that they will be trained on operation and daily, weekly and monthly preventive maintenance of machines. Training on automatic machines are very critical as they have multiple operating modes for which operator need to become familiar will all options at the earliest.
12. Working tools such as Elan Key, Spanner set, Vernier scale etc need to be available at the plant so that they will be handy for operators post installation of machine. Some special tools will come with machine but regular tools have to be arranged by the client. Machine fixtures such as WELD BLOCK & CUTTER are very critical for operation of few machines, they must be arranged before installation of machines.
13. Dry cloths for cleaning, Small oil cane is to be made available so that cleaning and oiling work can be explained to the operators. All production material such as profile, Hardware, gasket, glass, Reinforcement must be present during installation of machines so that some windows can be produced and correct procedure can be explained to the operating people.
14. All above prerequisites are critical for commencement of installation work. It is requested that images of site be sent after all these arrangements so that there is no loss of man/day of our technical person. Our standard installation period is 2 to 3 days, any extra day consumed due to lack of anything explained above will be charged on basis of service charge at standard rates.
As an owner of the company, I have asked my operator to review aboout machine , because he is operating the machine & know very well everything about machine.
I am upvc machine operator working on Plastowood India Pvt. Ltd from last 1 yr , Plastowood Purchase machine form Teleios automation 2018 jan from the day one i am Operating this machine , as per my last one year experience with Teleios automation machine i am very much happy with all the machine & service from Teleios apart from welding machine.